Crane Hire Wind Energy Services UK has become an approved installation company across the UK. Thanks to our extensive experience, we have developed unique teams of technicians that pride themselves on producing excellent results.Continue Reading
Maintenance & Service
Crane Hire Wind Energy Services UK Service offer a complete array of maintenance services from everyday planned wind turbine maintenance to unplanned emergency call out maintenance & repair services.Continue Reading
Blade Repair Service
We offer a range of industry leading blade inspection and repair technologies. Our technicians are highly trained and have all the relevant blade repair training currently available completed.Continue Reading
What We Can Offer
Wind Power Servies is our subsidiary for Wind Turbine erectin and services in the UK.
Our team is underpinned by a very pragmatic Board of Directors who together provide the professional and financial assurance required within the sector in which we operate.
Wind Power Services UK is a business with a strong family focus, providing turnkey solutions for the wind energy sector. We have become an approved installation company for major turbine manufacturers thanks to our extensive experience with unique teams of technicians that pride themselves on producing excellent results.READ MORE
From Site Visit to Demobilisation
- Contract Hire: Arrange for an expert team to visit and review the site, if applicable
- Assessment of job requirements / site specific requirements
- Customized crane plans can be created
- Plan, isometric and side view if requested by the client.
- Contract Lift: Crane Hire Ltd. can suply complete rigging study for the item to be lifted, alongside a wide variety of certified lifting gear.
- Should you require, all jobs can be planned, prepped and superviced by a CPCS appointed person to ensure all work is carried out safely and without incident to the very highest standards possible.
- Mobilisation of all equipment for all cranes and anciliary lifting equipment to site, with cranes rigged in a professional, safe and competent manner
- Jobs executed to milimeter precision by our fully certified and experienced team of appointed persons, crane drivers, and banksmen.
Length of Service: 21 years
Experience: Jarlath has extensive managerial, contractual, and technical experience including CAD-3D through total immersion in the Crane Hire business.
Responsibilities: Operational issues including crane supply, operation, planning and maintenance. Human Resources, Statutory and Insurance issues relating to the mobile crane fleet and drivers.
Qualifications: RGN, CIMA, AITI
Length of Service: 47 years
Experience: Margaret has 47 years experience managing the financial, taxation, legal compliance and administrative aspects of the business.
Responsibilities: Overall management of the Company, Administration and Finance.